Is respondent.io a scam?

I came across this online panel based survey on Google and I can't find any creditable reviews for it.
I've signed up and been invited to an online panel next week, 45 minutes for $85

Is it too good to be true?!

Comments

• There are mix views among people regarding respondent.io. A number of people claim that they got scammed and only a few come in the favour of service. I personally believe it is a scam of Indian website. I don't think anyone can earn $85 for 45 minutes via one survey.
  • jamesresp
    jamesresp Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 26 October 2018 at 9:39AM
    MoneySavingExpert.com Insert:

We can confirm this forum account is the company in question. MoneySavingExpert doesn't endorse anything a company says on the Forum.

Back to the post...

----

Just to set record straight; Respondent is a US based company that works with fortune 500 enterprises and large market research firms to provide qualitative research participants. Check out our clients on our website. $85 for a 45 min study length is in line with typical incentives. Note, this is not a simple 45min survey, but an indepth 45min remote (or at times in person) research study from a high level qualitative researcher. @coombo would love you to report back on your online panel?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure