Chou Chou - Mummy Make Me Better Doll

Options

Comments

• jos26
    jos26 Posts: 8 Forumite
    Options
    I have been trying to get one of these for days and its just let me order one on http://www.toyopia.co.uk/ I have paid the rrp price £29.99 and delivery was £3.95. It did say delivery within 3 days so worth trying there.
  • julieandholly
    Options
    Kays have it for £35 with a 3 wk delivery, not sure if thats a good price or not as never heard of it until I read this lol.
    Thanks for this tip appleblossom, i tried to order one but it said they where out of stock but then my mum remebered she was a customer of Kays and has managed to order one through them so fingers crossed it will be with me by the 28th November.

Have just looked on Ebay and they are selling for about £50 each!!!!!
  • Shez
    Shez Posts: 2,180 Forumite
    Options
    I have been trying to get one of these but with no luck at my asda, tesco, woolworths and tried toys r us at thurrock yesterday! I didnt realise they were so sought after!!
  • julieandholly
    Options
    Hi Shez,

I saw one about 3 weeks ago in my local Woolworths but thought i would wait for a while but am kickin myself now. Can't believe they are so popular!!

My daughter is only 3 and a half and it is the only thing she has asked for and i will be so gutted if i ccan't get her one and it makes me so mad that people are sellin them for stupid money on ebay purely to make money
  • lulugirl
    lulugirl Posts: 268 Forumite
    Options
    They are in stock at argos for home delivery now which is free at the moment just orderered mine yipee!!:T
  • fluffy_happypotamus
    Options
    Just tried to order from argos and after you put in your address it comes up with out of stock. Never mind, Im sure it will be back in stock by DD birthday in july. I will just have to get her the stephanie outfit instead for christmas. mmm... candyfloss pink running around christmas day, mayby not then.
  • Freetime30
    Options
    they had about 5 in stock in my local toysrus in doncaster this morning......
    i have just looked at littlewoods and they have a 3 week lead time on them too.
    :j Coupon Queen:j
    Saved £3880 since Feb 05 stopping nicotine!!!
    Spent £3880 on shoes & bags since Feb 05!!!!
  • nicksters
    Options
    Although they are out of stock at the moment it might be worth checking John Lewis regularly, I ordered one from there a couple of weeks ago. People wouldn't always think to look on there.

Also if you are London based Hamleys has shedloads of them the other week, reasonable price too.
  • geordielinds
    Options
    I've just this minute rang hamleys, after reading a note on here about them having the dolls last week. they are out of stock on the website, but if you ring, you can buy one over the phone. I've just ordered one......phew!
  • lumpy_bum
    lumpy_bum Posts: 3,876 Forumite
    Options
    is this the doll where you can give it a bruise then make it better:eek:

im glad i dont have kids that want one if it is...
    :cool:minds is willing , soul remains, this woman cannot be saved :cool:
    ;);););););););):A;);););););););)

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family