NOW OPEN. The MSE Forum's energy-themed Ask An Expert event is open for questions. Visit the dedicated board to ask MSE Gary & MSE Andrew about gas & electricity

Small Short Double Kids beds

Really struggling with this, I can see custom is the likely way forward but does anyone know of places (preferably online), that do such things which aren't extortionate?

I've got a few beds (shape and size) in mind that will perfectly accommodate the measurement of a room for my daughter whilst retaining sufficient floor space for everything else.

Maximum length is 155cm
Width: Ideally, squared, this doesn't seem to exist in beds, certainly not for kids. The bare minimum would be 100cm but closer to 155cm the better.

Bonus: Poster bed or adaptability to one

Girls beds, princess themes/pink are fine, white is fine, just nothing overly and stereo-typically "boyish"

Bunks or cabins would definitely be considered

Ideally, wooden and not metal.

That's it, I feel bad with a seemingly demanding list of requirements which I know are near impossible but in the off chance anyone's been in a similar boat and found that little gem somewhere, please feel free to share, would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: saved for inevitable

Replies

This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Iceland's helping struggling pensioners

It's giving out free £30 food vouchers

MSE News

Who can suggest a top-notch bed?

This Forumite's mattress is in need of a base

MSE Forum

The Forum 'Ask An Expert' event

Ask your energy questions by Wed 5pm