We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
E: 29/08 WIN a V.I.P package with The Ice Cream Farm
Monkey_Chinchilla
Posts: 31,251
Forumite
in Game over
https://planetradio.co.uk/hits-radio/manchester/win/win-a-v-i-p-package-with-the-ice-cream-farm-2/
V.I.P prize package includes;
A V.I.P £100 Play Pass
4 tickets for any show at The Playhouse this summer
4 free ice creams
1 take home pack of ice cream
V.I.P prize package includes;
A V.I.P £100 Play Pass
4 tickets for any show at The Playhouse this summer
4 free ice creams
1 take home pack of ice cream
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards