We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

E: MONTHLY prize (but daily entry) DIGITAL CAMERA

245

Comments

  • an1179
    an1179 Posts: 1,849 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    I've looked at this comp page everyday and i just can't see the link to the competition. I've signed up but can't see it!


    Scroll to the bottom it says Brain Teaser;)
  • Moocow5
    Moocow5 Posts: 460 Forumite
    I've looked at this comp page everyday and i just can't see the link to the competition. I've signed up but can't see it!


    Look at the column on the left and click on 'home', then scroll down.

    HTH.
  • Moocow5
    Moocow5 Posts: 460 Forumite
    Today's question (Wednesday):



    Word Scramble
    Unscramble the letters to find the word:
    r u o m a q e r s l e

    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This month's prize is : Digital Camera[/FONT]

    Answer = Quarrelsome
  • an1179
    an1179 Posts: 1,849 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    8 Nov answer

    quarrelsome :)
  • essexgal
    essexgal Posts: 2,353 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture
    Today's answer:


    the letter 'e'


    essexgal
    ;)old enough to know better, young enough not to care;)
  • Moocow5
    Moocow5 Posts: 460 Forumite
    essexgal wrote: »
    Today's answer:


    the letter 'e'


    essexgal

    Thanks for the answer essexgal:T

    This was the question (in case anyone is wondering!):
    I come at the end of time and at the start of eternity. I come four times in every week, but only once in a thousand years.
    What am I?


    Now we'll have no smutty 'answers' here please.....:rotfl:
  • Gilla_2
    Gilla_2 Posts: 13,228 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts
    essexgal wrote: »
    Today's answer:


    the letter 'e'


    essexgal

    Thanks essexgal. It's getting late, and my mind just boggled at the question!

    [URL="javascript:emoticon(':111:')"]1034888516_gif.gif[/URL][URL="javascript:emoticon(':111:')"]1034888516_gif.gif[/URL][URL="javascript:emoticon(':111:')"]1034888516_gif.gif[/URL][URL="javascript:emoticon(':111:')"]1034888516_gif.gif[/URL][URL="javascript:emoticon(':111:')"]1034888516_gif.gif[/URL][URL="javascript:emoticon(':111:')"]1034888516_gif.gif[/URL]
    42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot
    :hello: Good Luck everyone !:hello:
  • shopsmile
    shopsmile Posts: 376 Forumite
    9th Nov

    Typo is lives, not lifes
  • 14th nov

    i think todays word is:- INCONGRUITY
    Growing old is inevitable
    Growing up is optional
  • kimmywal
    kimmywal Posts: 11,288 Forumite
    lynn2302 wrote: »
    14th nov

    i think todays word is:- INCONGRUITY

    I think that's yesterdays answer;)

    I think todays is "a towel" ???
    What we see depends mainly on what we look for

    "This will be mine in 2009" member 50
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.