One Poll Online Surveys Discussion Thread (Merged)

Options
hi has anyone a member of one poll, only everytime i go to login although it says my name at the top of the web page it wont let me access surveys it just stays on the same page what ever i click has anyone had the same problem

Comments

• libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,742 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I've logged in today a couple of times and it has seemed alright. Sometimes you have to input the log-in data rather than it having already been filled, but I can usually access the surveys.

Good luck
  • catwoman150
    Options
    I have just logged on this evening and was ok. When you log on in the top of the page then you click on the link that says surveys that are available for you, and it gives you a list of surveys to complete.
    cross stitch cafe #90 UFO's 6 to finish in 2013, and loads of new kits to boot
    Refunded bank overdraft charges £915 :j
    SPC 2007-2008 #078 aim £500-£341.67
    SPC 2011-2012 #078 aim £500-£426.42
    SPC 2012-2013 #078aim £500 - TBC
  • jacquie3167
    jacquie3167 Posts: 12,032 Forumite
    Options
    I've also joined.

If I had thought about it more carefully, I would have sent a pm to reeree and let her refer me.
    Sorry, my brain was just too slow, but thanks for letting us know about onepoll.
    Eleventh Heaven No. 321
  • Tabby_Kitten_2
    Options
    I've not come across this site before, is it any good?

I've signed up to a few survey sites in the passed but have only have found one that I really got anything back from.
    A Life Less Simple - one day I'll get there
  • hez1414
    hez1414 Posts: 22 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Which site do you use tabby that pays well or has a lot of surveys. I have never been able to make anyhing from surveys.
  • lunasaver
    Options
    Hi there

I am with valued opinions which seem ok and ugov, slow but ok, anyone want to pm me with referals to other opinion sites feel free!
    February challenge £147.82/145
    March challenge £217.78/£155:j
  • Bebsie
    Bebsie Posts: 382 Forumite
    Options
    How often do they add new surveys?
  • slowburneruk
    Options
    hi bebsie, they usually post a few every day ive made around £13 since middle of november. theres not much being going on since the christmas hols, but they've just started again. hope this helps
    slowburner
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,742 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    When they were called 72 Points I won a mobile phone followed by 2 prizes of £200 in pretty close succession. Their comps are definitely worth entering. Now I have around £38 in my account and believe they pay out at £40.

Usually there are at least one or two, or sometimes more, paid surveys daily
    but it has certainly been quiet through Christmas. There was a small survey for 20p this morning though.

I would register and log in once or twice daily as there are often new surveys to do.

Good luck
  • Bebsie
    Bebsie Posts: 382 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you, I think it is definitely worth doing! :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts