Tesco 25% off 6 bottles of wine starts this Thursday 16th

Options
sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
edited 21 August 2018 at 4:51PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
Tesco are doing the buy 6 or more get 25% on bottles of wine and fizz from Thursday 16th until Monday 27th of August.

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/shop/drinks/wine/all?

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 21 Aug: Get 25% off when you buy 6 bottles of wine or champagne at Tesco until Mon 27 Aug.

The offer is available in store (except at Express stores) and online while stocks last, and you can buy a maximum of 36 bottles. It excludes Wine Route, boxed wine, fortified wine, wine by the case, bottles under £4.35 and bottles under 200ml, and isn’t available in Scotland.

For full information on Tesco offers, see our Tesco deals page.

Please be Drinkaware.

Big thanks to sarah1972 for the original post!

[purplesignup][/purplesignup]
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• Techno
    Techno Posts: 1,169 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Asda are also (unusually) doing this and they also have lots of offers on their wine and the 25% is taken off the offer price.
    ;) If you think you are too small to make a difference, try getting in bed with a mosquito!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure