Summer Science Exhibition paid online focus groups
Just to flag that I recently visited the Royal Society (Science) Summer Exhibitions in London. Whilst there I completed a survey, then got an email from Red Brick Media Group Ltd asking if I wanted to take part in a forthcoming virtual focus group - I said yes, thinking not much of it. Then got an email inviting me to sign-up for specific days and times for a virtual focus group (no webcam or phone needed). Anyway I get £30 for taking part. I would have done it for free, but £30 is a lovely bonus.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 601K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244.1K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards