Post office loan

Laylafarah
Laylafarah Posts: 1 Newbie
edited 20 July 2018 at 6:56PM in Loans
Hi all. Really need your help.
I recently applied for a post office loan. Got accepted straight away, however with principle, meaning they need some documents from me.
This included proof of address, passport - which i then provided. A few days after theu sent me an agreement aplication to sign, and further documents they needed from me.
Which included payslip and 2 months worth of bank statement.. which i have..
However i just noticed my payslip has my dads address on it, as i was meant to move in with him, but it didn't end up happening and i've been to lazy change it for the last few months. However, my bank statement and proof of address letter match the address on my application, its just my payslip with the wrong address

Long story short, i sent the documents praying it will be ok, as all they really wanted was proof of my income.

Well a day after of sending documents.. they emailed me this "before we can complete your application, we need to go through it with you quickly" (-basically asking me to call them for a chat.)

Im worried, as im unable to provide a payslip with the correct address untill next month, and my previous payslips have had my dads address for the last 3 months.

Need some advise!!!!!

Comments

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport