Broker or Lender for Buy To Let

Hi

im not happy with london and country so im looking for another broker or ill go direct to a lender. broker myst be all of market and no fee, feel free to leave your details here if you want me to contact you.

i own a house that is rented out. i get 450 pcm for it. its currently valued at around 95000. i have a mortgage on it of around 50000. im looking to remortgage it with an 85% buy to let mortgage.

i dont want anything more than a 2 year fixed period, might sell and dont want to be tied in too long so i dont pay a get out penalty. i want interest only. id prefer no fees or very low fees, but it does depend on what the deal is and the monthly payments etc

i am a director of my own ltd company. i cant provide bank statements, pay slips, or proof of income. i can provide a letter from my accountant to say i earn around £20000 per year.

i am currently remortgaging my own house which is currently going through now, so id like this done as soon as my own house is all sorted.

can anybody let me know of a good broker or lender that might be able to help?

thanks

Replies

• Leon_WLeon_W Forumite
    1.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    You'll certainly be better off with a broker. Quite a few mortgage companies that offer Buy to Let loans will not deal with the great British public at large so if you go down the DIY route you'll, quite possibly, not get the best deal.

As for proof of income, in all probability it won't be required if the B2L is self funding.

I would ask friends and family for a broker recommendation or, failing that, pick up the Yellow Pages. There are plenty of good, fee free brokers around.

All the best.
  • MortgageMammaMortgageMamma Forumite
    6.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am a Mortgage Adviser

You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a mortgage adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
  • herbiesjpherbiesjp Forumite
    8.5K Posts
    YCWB

Hi there - please see the link for how the board rules work:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=325378
    I am a Mortgage Adviser
    You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
  • Use the search engines to find a "no broker fees" broker who is independent. Then discuss with them their services to see if they suit. I would recommend that they have their own portfolio of B2L so that they understand the market as experience tells me there are plenty who do and plenty who dont.
    I like to give people as many choices as possible to do what I want them to. (Milton H Erickson I think)
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides