Aldermore timescales

Options
2»

Comments

• SarahLou0385
    Options
    glad to hear you got your offer :-) I had mine through this morning from Aldermore, 3 weeks from application to approval. Hopefully anyone else waiting and wondering will find this thread handy too :-)
  • SG17
    SG17 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hi,

we had a AIP from Aldermore more than a week ago and full application was submitted on Friday (2 working days ago). The reason we went with Aldermore is because my credit was poor due to defaults (3+ years back) and my wife's credit is good, she never had any defaults, we both don't have any credit cards etc.
    Just wondering if Aldermore takes bank statements into account? My balance is usually low because we keep transferring everything to my wife's account as it was our process of saving for the deposit.
    This waiting time is so stressful as we are going for a new property and developer is already asking us to chose our internal finishes but we are yet to know if we will be accepted. has anyone veer had any experience of being rejected after getting AIP? I just don't know what to expect :eek:
    Just looking for some peace of mind :)

Thanks in advance
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family