MSE Poll: How much of your shopping is now online?
Poll started 3 July 2018Since the turn of the year over 7,000 jobs have been lost following high street shop closures, and more are under threat as many switch to online shopping.
So how many of you still shop in stores versus on line? (Count click and collect as online shopping).
Please select one option is CLOSEST to your view, EXCLUDING GROCERIES AND BIG ONE OFFS (like cars or holidays).
If you haven't already, join the forum to reply.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards