Natwest mortgage tracking

Hi
Anyone know if you can track a NatWest mortgage through NatWest tracking if going through a broker? Broker has own tracking system that isn’t great and very basic. Broker company is a mortgage factory so I’m aware my MA probably deals with many cases simultaneously and don’t want to look like the crazy woman and keep pestering!

Replies

• amnblogamnblog Forumite
    12K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DO NOT USE THIS LINK

https://www.tracker.natwest.com/nwb/mortgageapp/tracker/login.jsp

Your Advisers do not want you calling them three times a day.

Neither do you need to be trying to get updates from the Lender that will only lead to more questions.

Simply

Ask your adviser when you can next expect an update and have them agree that on or before that date they will update you, even if there is no news.

On each interaction make the same agreement.

Between times resist the urge to call or email and get on with the rest of your life.
    I am a Mortgage Broker

You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Broker, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
  • IamfedupIamfedup Forumite
    17 Posts
    PPI Party Pooper
    Thanks for the advice! I really don’t want to be the pestering type. Just really want to know if valuation has been booked as worried vendor will be getting tired of waiting.
  • amnblogamnblog Forumite
    12K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ask the Estate Agent
    I am a Mortgage Broker

You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Broker, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
  • IamfedupIamfedup Forumite
    17 Posts
    PPI Party Pooper
    Thanks. I didn’t really want to contact them originally as I didn’t want to alarm them I thought things were slow. However, I decided to bite the bullet and called estate agent. Turns out the lender sent someone out to value it already! So much for the email confirmation I was promised. I guess now it’s just a waiting game!
This discussion has been closed.
LATEST NEWS AND DEALS