Next Free Delivery Code Until 21st November!!

Options
Hi,Free next delivery until 21st November quoting F0705

Comments

• tentickles666
    Options
    How Do You Enter Free Delivery Codes?
  • Victor_Meldrew
    Options
    You need to enter the code when you first sign in.

however I thought it wasnt working for me cos it shows standard delivery when you "view bag". It is applied when you proceed to checkout.

It looks like you can't use the free delivery code if you go through Quidco or TCB. I don't get the box for the promo code when I use the cashback links.
    I don't believe it!
  • Rylo_2
    Rylo_2 Posts: 112 Forumite
    Options
    I'm trying to order some stuff from Next but it's not showing the promo code box as I'm logging in. This is the first time I've ordered from them so maybe I'm missing something?? Would appreciate any help (I did try first going through Quidco, but closed the link, so maybe it's recognising that still??). Thanks in advance.
  • blaise802001
    blaise802001 Posts: 2,125 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Rylo wrote: »
    I'm trying to order some stuff from Next but it's not showing the promo code box as I'm logging in. This is the first time I've ordered from them so maybe I'm missing something?? Would appreciate any help (I did try first going through Quidco, but closed the link, so maybe it's recognising that still??). Thanks in advance.

Ok here's what to do shut down IE then reopen and clear all your cookies. Then when you go to next directly you should see the promo code box. Enter all your details then add everything you want to your bag. Right, with me so far? Now, in a seperate window, leaving the next one open, go to quidco and click on the next online shopping link. This will take you to the next site and if you look in your bag all the items you just added will still be in your bag. It will still be showing a delivery charge,if you proceed to checkout, but don't worry, carry on through the screens and you should notice on the next one where you confirm delivery details that the delivery charge has now been subtracted. There you go job done. Tracked through quidco and no delivery charge :D
  • Jenny1979x
    Options
    tHANK YOU, JUST DONE THIS!
    Got Married on 28th May 2011 :j
  • Jenny1979x
    Options
    Opps, sorry i left cap lock on :o
    Got Married on 28th May 2011 :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories