New Post Advanced Search

Free Hendricks gin and tonic (FB required)

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies gone but not forgotten
3 replies 2.3K views
ThinkingOfLinkingThinkingOfLinking Forumite
11.8K posts
Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
✭✭✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies gone but not forgotten
This is the link:

https://www.facebook.com/HendricksGinUK/videos/1659587520830072/

I do not have FB myself so have not completed the process but here are the instructions which will hopefully work for you.

Hendrick's Gin Facebook are giving away free gin & tonic drinks to celebrate World Cucumber Day.Simply follow the link to their very special Messenger box and click "Get Started" and Hendrick's will give you tow options to get a free drink.

Replies

• sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
    16.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Non facebook link with participating bars https://www.hendricksgin.com/uk/world-cucumber-day

The Hendrick's Gin 2018 Cucumber Exchange
    Gather round! Gather round! World Cucumber Day is nigh!

This year, the much-anticipated celebration of this mighty green botanical, World Cucumber Day, has entered into an Alternative Notion of Time, meaning it will not last a mere day, nor even a weekend – but a mind-boggling 168 hours.

We cordially invite you to exchange a mundane moment for an unusual interlude with our, gin-delivering cognitive-tickling, Hendrick’s Cucumber Exchange. Within this cucumber filled vortex, you’ll be invited to puzzle over a cryptic Cucunundrum. If you succeed in solving this riddle, you will be handsomely rewarded with a Cucumber Token – to be exchanged for a refreshing, complimentary Hendrick’s Gin and Tonic at a participating drinking den.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • ThinkingOfLinkingThinkingOfLinking Forumite
    11.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    Non facebook link with participating bars https://www.hendricksgin.com/uk/world-cucumber-day

The Hendrick's Gin 2018 Cucumber Exchange
    Gather round! Gather round! World Cucumber Day is nigh!

This year, the much-anticipated celebration of this mighty green botanical, World Cucumber Day, has entered into an Alternative Notion of Time, meaning it will not last a mere day, nor even a weekend – but a mind-boggling 168 hours.

We cordially invite you to exchange a mundane moment for an unusual interlude with our, gin-delivering cognitive-tickling, Hendrick’s Cucumber Exchange. Within this cucumber filled vortex, you’ll be invited to puzzle over a cryptic Cucunundrum. If you succeed in solving this riddle, you will be handsomely rewarded with a Cucumber Token – to be exchanged for a refreshing, complimentary Hendrick’s Gin and Tonic at a participating drinking den.

I couldn'tfind the puzzle anywhere
  • sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
    16.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I couldn'tfind the puzzle anywhere

I wonder if it has finished as no mention of it on my link above now and it was on their facebook page 3 weeks ago?

Hendrick's Gin
    1 June at 18:00 ·
    Gather round! Gather round! Prepare for news that could bring you cosmic Cucunundrums and a COMPLIMENTARY Hendrick!!!8217;s and Tonic, for #WorldCucumberDay is fast approaching! Who!!!8217;s excited?
    Please drink the unusual responsibly. England and Wales only.
    Hendrick's Gin Cucumber Exchange

Hendrick's Gin
    about a week ago ·
    Follow
    Fancy a COMPLIMENTARY Hendrick!!!8217;s and Tonic this #WorldCucumberDay? Click to enter the Cucumber Exchange to receive your Token: https://m.me/HendricksGinCucumberExchan!!!8230;

Share with a cucumber lover who'd appreciate a complimentary Hendrick!!!8217;s and Tonic! Please drink the unusual responsibly.

Participating establishments in England only. Find your local establishment here: https://www.hendricksgin.com/!!!8230;/world-cu!!!8230;
    See Less
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com