Best place to sell a Fortnite account

2»

Comments

• AstroTurtle
    AstroTurtle Posts: 290 Forumite
    Lumstorm wrote: »
    I just had a look at some of the sites. I can't believe that people will pay so much just to get levelled up and number of wins on their account. I play games for fun and it feels good when you achieve something difficult in a game, but the fact that people pay to get false achievements whats the point of playing then. It reminds me of players on half-life boasting about their kill ratio as they got automatic head-shots and shot people through walls with the cheats they used, play fair and their stats would soon change.

People rarely buy them. Things like playerauctions advertise them at stupid prices to make people think that's the going rate. Most of the advertised accounts are owned by the same people. And once someone's paid for it. The seller just contacts EPIC and says they've been hacked and gets the account back.
    Save £12k in 2019 -
  • AstroTurtle
    AstroTurtle Posts: 290 Forumite
    Lumstorm wrote: »
    It seems bizarre to take a cheater to court all they need to do is ban the cheaters accounts and in the case of hacked consoles ban the consoles like Microsoft did to improve the online experience.

But is it just me or are others sick of hearing about games that have things like V-bucks and Fifa coins that con gullible people into paying real money for things that have no value and took someone five minutes to create. I don't mind paying for dlc if it adds life to a game with additional story or missions, but paying real money to get a different colour on the character is just stupid. For the good old days before the internet when you bought a game and that was it you got the full experience and upgrades were earned by playing not by buying them.

Fortnite is different though as the full game is FREE for battle royal. Buying skin's and emotes are purely cosmetic and not required and give you no advantage.

Personally if people want to pay extra for ingame items that give no advantage i think thats fair and down to the individual if they want to waste money on cosmetics.

Given the actual games is FREE i think earns them major points for the gaming industry. PUBG is £30 and hardly even finished.
    Save £12k in 2019 -
  • I think the epicNPC forum
  • Ljno
    Ljno Posts: 20 Forumite
    You can find buyers on facebook
  • Zygyra
    Zygyra Posts: 6 Forumite
    agree with you, maximum 200-250$
  • Ljno
    Ljno Posts: 20 Forumite
    You can sell it at EPICNPC Page
This discussion has been closed.