We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
E: 30/07 Win a Holiday Suitcase by Jennifer Hogwood!
StephClaudia
Posts: 6 Forumite
I follow this artist on Facebook, Jennifer Hogwood and she is giving away a Cabin Sized Suitcase with her artwork on it for email sign ups!
You can find the competition on the website but I can't post the link here
Yay!
Also, I think the McMoos are so cute!
UPDATE! This actually closes 30th of July Not June!
You can find the competition on the website but I can't post the link here
Yay!
Also, I think the McMoos are so cute!
UPDATE! This actually closes 30th of July Not June!
0
Comments
-
-
Thanks myrrh

I think because I'm new it wouldn't let me add it0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
