How long for RedSpottedHanky vouchers via Tesco?

Options
JennyP
JennyP Posts: 1,067 Forumite
Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
edited 13 June 2018 at 10:27AM in Public transport & cycling
Decided to buy RedSpottedHanky vouchers via Tesco this morning - been a couple of years since I've done that. It says on the site that it can take 72 hours for the vouchers to arrive. But in reality, I seem to remember it being quite a bit faster.

Trying to decide whether to bite the bullet and buy the train tickets without waiting for the vouchers and use the vouchers at a later date (the train tickets are for two weeks today and are saying limited availability for the cheapest ones) or whether to wait and risk them going up.

Any idea how long it is taking for vouchers to arrive these days? Please help with my indecisiveness!

I just checked my old emails - last time I booked was 2016 and it took 23 hours and 30 minutes to get the vouchers!

Comments

• DanielDeronda
    Options
    Got some RSH vouchers earlier this week & I got the voucher in around 1-2 days. Was quite good to get 3* the value of the Tesco vouchers & to pay in smaller increments, so could use all £6 of the vouchers.
  • JennyP
    JennyP Posts: 1,067 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Mine arrived in 26 hours. About one hour after I gave up waiting and bought the tickets as I was scares the prices would rise!!! Sod's law!

We'll use them soon though.

Also used tesco vouchers for Two Together railcard which arrived within half an hour and the railcard is instant now as you can get a digital one rather than waiting for one through the post!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure