We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
E: 13/06 £50 Restaurant Choice Card (FB)
hertzyabazas
Posts: 34,184 Forumite
in Game over
http://pg.communigatormail2.co.uk/pg_datalz/WebCapture.aspx?pID=1187&t=0
mind the tick box
The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries received and will be notified via Park’s Facebook page within 7 days of entering.
mind the tick box
The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries received and will be notified via Park’s Facebook page within 7 days of entering.
0
Comments
-
Thank you for entering this week!!!8217;s Win it Wednesday prize draw!
We will announce the winner within the next 7 days on our Facebook page.
https://m.facebook.com/ParkChristmasSavings/Mommy of one little girl, Willow, one disabled cat, Glitch, And one elderly rabbit, Ana
Wins in 2018: waffle maker!0 -
I am brave, I am bruised
I am who I'm meant to be
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apology
THIS IS ME!
When you talk down to others it says more about you than them.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards