We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

E: 29/06(4pm) Win a Taylor 914ce acoustic guitar

thisone
thisone Posts: 2,825 Forumite
Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
Taylor Guitars


Official European rules (pdf)

I've contacted Taylor, and the guitar will be delivered from Amsterdam all expenses paid.:beer:

Comments

  • Wont let me submit - when I hover over the button it greys it out, double checked all the information but still nothing :(
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,825 Forumite
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Wont let me submit - when I hover over the button it greys it out, double checked all the information but still nothing :(
    Can you try a different browser? Someone previously switched to Firefox to get one of these to submit and I think I entered using FF as well.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.