We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Remortgage after endowment at 57
Kitty1111
Posts: 2 Newbie
Hi to all
I am looking for some advice on who to look at for a repayment mortgage.
I am 57 and earn approx 15000 per annem.
Previously myself and my ex partner had an endowment policy which when we split was cashed in and used as settlement so I could stay in the house with the kids. I need to find a repayment mortgage for 69000 but am worried that my low earnings and age will go against me. Does anyone have any advice on who best to consult or a way forward. I am worried that if I try for the wrong mortgage providee and am turned down that this will it will go against me. Any help gratefully received !!!128580;!!!128580;
I am looking for some advice on who to look at for a repayment mortgage.
I am 57 and earn approx 15000 per annem.
Previously myself and my ex partner had an endowment policy which when we split was cashed in and used as settlement so I could stay in the house with the kids. I need to find a repayment mortgage for 69000 but am worried that my low earnings and age will go against me. Does anyone have any advice on who best to consult or a way forward. I am worried that if I try for the wrong mortgage providee and am turned down that this will it will go against me. Any help gratefully received !!!128580;!!!128580;
0
Comments
-
How much is the property worth? The LTV (loan to value) will play a major part.0
-
The property is worth approx 100000-110000. Many thanks0
-
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards