Viners Cutlery Discount Code

Options

Comments

• chattmum
    chattmum Posts: 1,928 Forumite
    Options
    jeferey wrote: »
    I know - we had to lift loads of stuff up higher - the phone, remotes, i-things, etc. :rotfl:
    Weather looks ok for building next week (high 6°, low 0°) - apparently below -1° you can't lay bricks!

Morning all :D

Get well soon snd and anyone else under the weather.

You are right jef it's either to do with the cement not going off properly at low temps or that the builders tea cools too quickly lol
  • chattmum
    Options
    Morning all

MT hope you feel better soon we have all had some sort of bug here for last couple weeks but thankfully now all on the mend (apart from kids got rattly coughs)

Have been trying for 2 weeks to get the pukey stains out of the hall carpet but nothing working so goin to have to replace carpet been quoted £195 but not happy as thy want to charge fitting and delivery but never been charge both b4 usually if you are using their fitters you don't pay delivery too but carpet right turned into con artists guess as there isn't much choice anymore as most places shut down and gone. They can't be too busy tho as only needed couple days notice to fit it.

Off for a browse about

CM
  • Dr.Who-Who
    Dr.Who-Who Posts: 7,774 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you Aesop, actually its my eldest B'day, my niece B'day & one of my colleague's B'day today:D

Morning Everyone xx

re: Jeff's stairwell gates :- he used to use that to stopped me from going to his house:p
    RIP my dear dear parent : Mum aged 62 (17/5/1990) & Dad aged 89 (23/1/2012)

• myrtleturtle
    Options
    hi CM
    bit better today, well for the moment anyway

did you get the 2 surprises i sent yet

chattmum wrote: »
    Morning all

MT hope you feel better soon we have all had some sort of bug here for last couple weeks but thankfully now all on the mend (apart from kids got rattly coughs)

Have been trying for 2 weeks to get the pukey stains out of the hall carpet but nothing working so goin to have to replace carpet been quoted £195 but not happy as thy want to charge fitting and delivery but never been charge both b4 usually if you are using their fitters you don't pay delivery too but carpet right turned into con artists guess as there isn't much choice anymore as most places shut down and gone. They can't be too busy tho as only needed couple days notice to fit it.

Off for a browse about

CM
  • shopndrop
    shopndrop Posts: 3,548 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    chattmum wrote: »
    You are right jef it's either to do with the cement not going off properly at low temps or that the builders tea cools too quickly lol
    Morning all
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:Most probably the tea going cold

CM - Glad you are now all feeling better apart from children's coughs.

OH just gone to the doc this morning - I insisted as he doesn't normally go to the docs but had a dreadful night with him - really scary as at one time he was struggling to breathe and his chest was making horrendous noises. Was almost at the point of calling 999. Again, he is another one who is never ill.
    Seems this bug is getting all those who don't normally get anything, and hanging around too.

MT - hope you are feeling a bit better today.

Jeferey - little one sounds so adorable, enjoy your time with him
  • myrtleturtle
    Options
    Morning All

just a quick pop in to say hi
    will pop in later hopefully

off to product piccy hunt for website while i feel relatively human
  • Part_Mouse
    Part_Mouse Posts: 5,527 Forumite
    Options
    SnD

Sorry to hear your dh has been ill, hope hes feeling better soon, sounds really nasty.

xx
  • chattmum
    Options
    hi CM
    bit better today, well for the moment anyway

did you get the 2 surprises i sent yet

Hi mt yes postie came abt half hr ago strangely both envelope came today but one has post mark from last week !!! Thank you very much, do I need to wear steri gloves when handling the envelopes lol hope you didn't lick the stamps :):)

CM
  • Dr.Who-Who
    Dr.Who-Who Posts: 7,774 Forumite
    edited 22 February 2013 at 4:17PM
    Options
    Why does my heart feel so heavy:(:(:(

I am about to cancel my son's privilege - no phone contract next week onward (he will have to set it up himself using his pocket money from his part-time pot washer job to pay for his new contract if he still want to use his blackberry), no tv down stairs for at least 1 month (for switching off my TV twice went I was watching it) , nintendo DS will be locked up during week days (as his exams is coming up soon). He must think I hate him:(

He said I got to treat him like an adult since he is 18 - therefore, I cut him off his privi from me:( I feel so sad never done that before:(
    RIP my dear dear parent : Mum aged 62 (17/5/1990) & Dad aged 89 (23/1/2012)

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure