Electric Ireland

Options
Did anyone else sign up with Electric Ireland around a year ago, when they had an offer on to pay £75 to new joiners, £50 immediately and £25 after a year and every year thereafter?

If so, have you received the additional £25 yet?

I've been a customer for around 15 months now and haven't received it, despite my belief that I've met all the conditions e.g. paying by direct debit
Northern Ireland club member No 382 :j

Comments

• guiriman
    guiriman Posts: 525 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Did anyone else sign up with Electric Ireland around a year ago, when they had an offer on to pay £75 to new joiners, £50 immediately and £25 after a year and every year thereafter?

If so, have you received the additional £25 yet?

I've been a customer for around 15 months now and haven't received it, despite my belief that I've met all the conditions e.g. paying by direct debit

Yes, signed up to it. Just checked and no, not received the additional £25
  • CEON44
    CEON44 Posts: 473 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I joined Electric Ireland in November last year. The deal was £30 up front the £20 after 3 months and £25 after a year. I realised this week that I hadnt received the £20 payment due after 3 months. So I contacted them today to find out why. Apparently you need to contact them to claim it. Mine had been sitting for 2 months. The guy gave me a code immediately for my keypad and I was able to add it. So just contact them would be thing to do
    I started out with nothing......And still have most of it left:p
  • damianmcr
    damianmcr Posts: 157 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for the reminder. Im sure mine next month.
  • donnac2558
    donnac2558 Posts: 3,610 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I phoned up after reading this thread. I do not have a key pad meter so the money will be credited to my account.

The man just said they have so many customers some do slip through. I was told to phone up in December again to make sure I get mine again.
  • ballyblack
    ballyblack Posts: 5,065 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    just checked mine

Got £20 credit and £5 for direct debit last bill :T
  • Cherryscone
    Cherryscone Posts: 1,412 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I got mine they send me an Email to ring them so check It may have gone to your spam account.
    ~We are all going to hell and guess who Is driving the bus~
    *Norn Iron club Member 294* (Hi, we’ve had to remove part of your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE Forum Team)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure