Does ALDI or LIDL do giftcards?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Gone Off!
5 replies 22.2K views
OleanderOleander Forumite
22 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Gone Off!
Hi there

Does ALDI or LIDL do giftcards that I can buy online? I can't see anything on either of their websites.

I want to buy a giftcard for my daughter to thank her for something. She is hard up but refuses to allow me to give her money. The two supermarkets near her home are ALDI and LIDL.

Thanks!

Replies

• worried_jimworried_jim
    11.6K Posts
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oleander wrote: »
    Hi there

Does ALDI or LIDL do giftcards that I can buy online? I can't see anything on either of their websites.

I want to buy a giftcard for my daughter to thank her for something. She is hard up but refuses to allow me to give her money. The two supermarkets near her home are ALDI and LIDL.

Thanks!

No .
  • OleanderOleander Forumite
    22 Posts
    Thanks! I will rethink
  • edited 15 May 2018 at 1:19PM
    dlusmandlusman Forumite
    2.7K Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 15 May 2018 at 1:19PM
    Doent help you , but I believe both Aldi & Lidl do gift cards in most other countries , just not in UK
  • VfM4meplseVfM4meplse
    34.3K Posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oleander wrote: »
    I want to buy a giftcard for my daughter to thank her for something. She is hard up but refuses to allow me to give her money.
    If I didn't know better I'd think you were my mum! I refuse her generous offers of help on account of the fact that a) I don't need it, and b) even if I did, I'd rather she enjoyed it herself rather than subsidising my lifestyle! Her generation has known financial hardships that I never have, and we need to grow up sometimes so maybe a payment in kind for something would be more acceptable, eg childminding, school stuff for her children (assuming she has them)?
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • z1az1a Forumite
    2.5K Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Get her a prepaid credit card with some cash loaded onto it?
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

A guide to council tax bands

Lower your band & save £1,000s

MSE Guides

Cinema MoneySaving tips & tricks

Including year's 2for1 movies for £1

MSE Deals