Options
13»

Comments

• jimuckmac
    jimuckmac Posts: 41 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    AN UPDATE.

The FCA have now secured the information they were requesting from Skye Loans Ltd. They are reviewing this information, and will revert back once this has been completed.

Onward and Upward.
  • Red72
    Options
    Hi, can anyone in this thread help me with a contact number for skye loans, I originally got a letter from BH when the sold the loan to them but I've never had anything since and can't find their telephone number anywhere. Thanks in advance
  • sourcrates
    sourcrates Posts: 28,924 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 23 February 2021 at 8:28AM
    Options
    Red72 said:
    Hi, can anyone in this thread help me with a contact number for skye loans, I originally got a letter from BH when the sold the loan to them but I've never had anything since and can't find their telephone number anywhere. Thanks in advance
    Its over a year old this thread, you won`t get a response now.
    Why not do what everyone else will do and try using Google (other search engines are available).

Sky Loans ·
    1B Princess St, Knutsford WA16 6BY
    020 8938 3592

I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free wannabe, Credit file and ratings, and Bankruptcy and living with it boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.For free non-judgemental debt advice, contact either Stepchange, National Debtline, or CitizensAdviceBureaux.Link to SOA Calculator- https://www.stoozing.com/soa.php The "provit letter" is here-https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/2607247/letter-when-you-know-nothing-about-about-the-debt-aka-prove-it-letter
  • Red72
    Options
    Thanks sourcrates and apologies for being a newbie but everyone starts somewhere. It was Skye I was looking for not Sky and Google only gave me an incorrect number as I did try that first. 
  • sourcrates
    sourcrates Posts: 28,924 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Red72 said:
    Thanks sourcrates and apologies for being a newbie but everyone starts somewhere. It was Skye I was looking for not Sky and Google only gave me an incorrect number as I did try that first. 
    They do appear allusive, Google ignored the “e” , they don’t come up at all except in relation to this site.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free wannabe, Credit file and ratings, and Bankruptcy and living with it boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.For free non-judgemental debt advice, contact either Stepchange, National Debtline, or CitizensAdviceBureaux.Link to SOA Calculator- https://www.stoozing.com/soa.php The "provit letter" is here-https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/2607247/letter-when-you-know-nothing-about-about-the-debt-aka-prove-it-letter
  • Red72 said:
    They do appear allusive, Google ignored the “e” , they don’t come up at all except in relation to this site.
    You can force google to search for a term using "" e.g. "skye loans" - most of the initial results are sites like this, Legal Beagles and CAG for people complaining about them
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback