Nintendo DS Lite, DSi & 3DS XL (merged threads)

Options

Comments

• ^!£$&
    ^!£$& Posts: 1,929 Forumite
    Options
    play have the pink ds & nintendogs package for £120
  • Sebby*
    Sebby* Posts: 88 Forumite
    Options
    I've seen that. Ideally I wanted just the console... :)
  • Tutes24
    Tutes24 Posts: 93 Forumite
    Options
    Im after a pink one but eveywhere seems to be out of stock. Anyone know of anywhere still in stock please?
  • TerryandGaby
    Options
    brownbake wrote: »
    I got one from Play - console + carry case and extra styli for £100

Apparently you can get something called a Cyclo DS or an RD4 to play games anyone any experience of these?

Not that I am endorsing them in any way, put products like the R4DS act as memory cards on which games are illegally downloaded, often 20/30 games on one disc.
  • DC-Shopaholic
    Options
    Hi, I purchased a DS Lite from Gadget Asia this time last year for my son. The item came quickly, as promised, no difference to a purchase from anywhere else and it has been reliable . It came with 20 games - they come on one cartridge, which actually I think is good rather than lots of cartridges, which they invariably lose!
    The only negative - which I found to be minor - is that I got stung a little by customs who looked at my package, mostly they go through. I think I paid an additional £7-£10 more for the pleasure of HMCustoms!
    Gadget Asia contacted me recently to advise that they had a new DS Lite in stock called the DSi, its different because both screens are touch screens rather than just the bottom.
    In all, I think they offer a good deal. The packages they do are unbelievable - 20 games and they are mostly good ones. My son got 2 Brain Training games, Mario, Transformers, Pokemon amongst others.
    Also they offer extensive colours, that you just cannot get in this country.
    I'd say go for it, but be quick as you are running out of time for an Xmas delivery!:o
  • dappodan1
    Options
    the Game concession in Selfridges have Console (pink and Turquoise) and bundles in as of 4 pm today in Manchester Trafford centre and City centre
  • DFWJane
    DFWJane Posts: 219 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've just reserved a black console with Brain Training for pick up from my local Argos for £116.43 with a free accessory bundle. Not available for home delivery though.
    Hope this info can help someone.
    :j July '08 wins: £20 Foster Grant sunglasses...Lazy Town DVD...NScessity ActivSkins Kids Sun/swim set...Paddington Bear DVD

Nov '09 wins: John Smith's Darts Shirt
  • squibbs25
    squibbs25 Posts: 1,324 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Pick up in Sainsburys last night a turquoise DS with Cooking guide bundle, price marked up at £117.95 but actually paid £112.52 .

They also had
    pink console with nintendogs - not sure on price
    red console with big brain academy - marked up at £117.95 but would imagine it will be cheaper with vat reduction etc.
    My beloved dog Molly
    27/05/1997-01/04/2008
    RIP my wonderful stepdad - miss you loads
    :Axxxxxxxxx:A
    our new editions
    Senna :male: and Dali :female: both JRT
  • chris3349
    Options
    Argos Nearly all colours in stock now for home delivery there is a free delivery code about
    If ive helped click thanks it will make me smile :D
  • Sebby*
    Sebby* Posts: 88 Forumite
    Options
    Just got an email too from Argos, so I've placed my order for my girlfriend. Phew, that's a big relief! I used AFD10 for free delivery.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure