Slimming Towards Summer - Slimming World Support Thread 2018

Options

Comments

• esmy
    esmy Posts: 1,341 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Evening everyone.

Little NSV to report - I've taken a link out of my watch! Who knew your wrists get thinner??

Today's menu
    B Bran flakes banana yoghurt honey (forgot to get berries out of freezer)
    L Subway chicken salad with a tiny drizzle of mayo
    D Creole chicken from the freezer with rice
    Snacks Sweet chilli snack a jacks (4.5 syns) fruit

Neglected car has unfortunately paid me back in spades at the garage:(.....apparently cleaning and hoovering it does nothing for the dodgy brakes.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    100_8633_1.jpg100_8635_1.jpg
    100_8634_1.jpg

OMG........lush :heart: stuffed chicken breast and crustless quiche
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    esmy wrote: »
    Evening everyone.

Little NSV to report - I've taken a link out of my watch! Who knew your wrists get thinner??

Today's menu

Neglected car has unfortunately paid me back in spades at the garage:(.....apparently cleaning and hoovering it does nothing for the dodgy brakes.
    My wrists have gone really thin, when i put my finger and thumb round now they overlap :D before they didnt meet:o

Evening all :wave:
    Welcome back lush x
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,337 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    100_8633_1.jpg100_8635_1.jpg
    100_8634_1.jpg

OMG........lush :heart: stuffed chicken breast and crustless quiche

You are making me hungry:eek::rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    esmy wrote: »
    Evening everyone.

Today's menu

My wrists have gone really thin, when i put my finger and thumb round now they overlap :D before they didnt meet:o

Evening all :wave:
    Welcome back lush x

I was just going to post about putting your finger and thumb around your wrist for esmy!

I just had one of those light hot chocolates - could someone let me know how many syns they are please (I really really really enjoyed it!)

:D:D:D:D:D
  • bubbs
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    You are making me hungry:eek::rotfl:
    Was lush :D
    I was just going to post about putting your finger and thumb around your wrist for esmy!

I just had one of those light hot chocolates - could someone let me know how many syns they are please (I really really really enjoyed it!)

Was it highlights? there 2 syns
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    Was lush :D

Was it highlights? there 2 syns

Thanks.

So today I had

Breakfast - still in bed!
    Lunch - ham, berries, yoghurt and 35g bran flakes
    tea - mushy peas and ham, berries and yoghurt
    Highlights - 2 syns.

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,337 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Thanks.

So today I had

Breakfast - still in bed!
    Lunch - ham, berries, yoghurt and 35g bran flakes
    tea - mushy peas and ham, berries and yoghurt
    Highlights - 2 syns.

Is that all:eek:
    I would be manky starving!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi everyone, back from my long weekend with my DD1 and her partner. Too many syns consumed over the weekend but no idea how many in total but definitely over the week's allowance.

Thanks to Chris for the chart and the new thread. Well done Nicki on being SOTW.

Have had a quick read through the old thread and this thread but have forgotten who's done what! Welcome newbies and welcome back LLS. Nice to see you posting again. Good luck with going it alone.

Today's plan:

B - porridge; fresh raspberries (HEB)
    L - HM leek and potato soup
    D - HM sweet & sour pork & rice (DH cooked the pork on the BBQ last night but couldn't manage it all!) 0.5 syns for cornflour; pineapple, Halo Top vanilla bean ice cream (3 syns); mini meringue (1 syn)

HEA - milk
    HEB - porridge
    Syns - 4.5 as above

I'm just weighing and going tomorrow morning as we're off tomorrow until Sunday in the motorhome again. No idea how I'm managing to stay within target range with all these weekends away!

Denise
  • Dia_Pita
    Dia_Pita Posts: 116 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee! Debt-free and Proud!
    edited 9 May 2018 at 7:55PM
    Options
    Hi so glad I have seen this thread, please could I join in.

We have arrived back from holiday at the weekend and the scales are groaning under the extra weight put on. It is now time for me to tackle this weight problem once and for all.

I am unable to go to the SW groups as unable to afford it, but have some books etc form when I went to help me. Mainly I need to be accountable and this thread will help me to stay focused.

Please could you put me down to lose -14 lb

Debt Free Aug 15 :)Mortgage Free Aug 16 :j
    Early retirement 1/10/ 2016.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills