Options

Comments

• VALM
    VALM Posts: 5,846 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    sstevo19 wrote: »
    Another UU

Lush Sleepy Body Lotion sample WDB as a full size. This is nice and nourishing and the scent is lovely.

My friend at work loves this too. I have discovered Blue Skies and Fluffy White Clouds bubble bar this week and it is beautiful.
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
  • captainhoarder
    Options
    Two INS today:

- Oral B Complete Extra White Toothpaste (saw in one of the previous months that someone had been using a toothpaste that was damaging their lips. Same has been happening to me so I have changed to this one)

- Tresemme Volume Conditioner
    Less is the new more :D
  • VALM
    Options
    7 by Summer

NARS Cruella
    [STRIKE]MAC Whenever You Call eyeshadow [/STRIKE]
    [STRIKE]No 7 Chilli lip lacquer [/STRIKE]
    [STRIKE]NYX concealer [/STRIKE]
    [STRIKE]OPI Apartment for Two mini[/STRIKE]
    Urban Decay Easy blush
    [STRIKE]L'Occitane Jasmine & Bergamot fragrance [/STRIKE]

The L'occitane Jasmine & Bergamot fragrance has now gone. I used t really love this but am not feeling any pangs now that it is discontinued. I do love Paco Rabanne Olympea in it's place so let's hope that stays around for a while.

Of the other items, I'll try my hardest with the NARS Cruella. I don't think I'll hit pan on the blush though. But who knows, we have another month don't we?

I did however hit pan on another eyeshadow this morning. I pulled out an Avon duo called Warm Cashmere to see if the pigmentation was ok and to decide whether to declutter. The duo consists of a champagne colour and warm taupe. I have hit pan in the champagne colour so will switch this in as my base colour once the Lorac Pro Linen has gone which will be any day now.

IN: Bought a bottle of the Mane and Tail conditioner to accompany the shampoo as my conditioner will be finished this week.
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
  • catherinekate
    catherinekate Posts: 220 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Welcome Captainhoarder

Some great progress reported especially Kadison! Way to go!

5 UUs for me, mostly very utilitarian:
    Nivea Invisible deodorant, HG
    Garnier 7 days restoring hand cream, said Lasts Even Through Washing, this was not actually a good thing, WNBA
    Hotel mini body lotion
    Bourjois translucent face powder, fine but I find all face powder basically the same
    Aussie Miracle Shine Conditioner, HG

And a couple of INs with Nectar points, but all essentials:
    Nivea deodorant
    Herbal Essences conditioner
    Dove 2 in 1 shampoo & conditioner

I work on a one out gives me £1 to spend on Ins basis, have broken even for the first time this year!
  • VALM
    Options
    I’m going to post my May totals because I can’t see me finishing anything else today or tomorrow with the exception of the Lorac Pro shadow. So here goes :-

23 UUs
    2 TA

16 INs including the TSV set of 6 which has still not arrived but I’m hoping will be here today or tomorrow. With the exception of this kit they were all direct replacements.

Next month I think I will need Night cream, hand cream and maybe body lotion although Emma is due home next weekend for the Summer which will see an influx of toiletries.

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
  • captainhoarder
    Options
    I have some throw outs today! They are all the wrong colour for me.

TA:

Bourjois Little Round Pot Blusher in Rose Frisson
    No7 Powder Blusher in Peony Mist
    No7 Powder Blusher in Peach Velvet
    Make Up Academy Blusher in Cupcake
    Maybelline New York Face Studio Blush in Cosmopolitan
    Natural Collection Powder In Rose Blush
    Less is the new more :D
  • VALM
    Options
    I have some throw outs today! They are all the wrong colour for me.

TA:

Bourjois Little Round Pot Blusher in Rose Frisson
    No7 Powder Blusher in Peony Mist
    No7 Powder Blusher in Peach Velvet
    Make Up Academy Blusher in Cupcake
    Maybelline New York Face Studio Blush in Cosmopolitan
    Natural Collection Powder In Rose Blush

Welcome.

I should take a leaf out of your book a declutter some blush but I really like all the ones I have. I own 2 of those above - the no 7 Peony Mist and the MUA one, I bought that as a dupe for Tarte Exposed then bought Exposed anyway. They are not very similar after all and I keep thinking I should try and pan this anyway as it’s so small. Have pulled Exposed into rotation for June along with the UD Blush I’m trying to pan.

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
  • sstevo19
    sstevo19 Posts: 1,495 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    One UU from last night:

Superdrug Little Moisturising Blue Stick 4.8g WBA. This has finally come to end, I thought it might have lasted a bit longer, but it's finished. Very moisturising. I apply it last thing on a night after I've brushed my teeth and it helps me not need lip balm during the day.
  • sstevo19
    Options
    sstevo19 wrote: »
    My PP list for the month:
    [STRIKE]Bioderma Atoderm Cleansing Cream 200ml[/STRIKE]
    [STRIKE]Mixa SOS Repair Hand Cream 50ml[/STRIKE]
    [STRIKE]Caudalie Moisturising Toner 100ml [/STRIKE]
    [STRIKE]Etude House Sunprise Must Daily Lotion SPF50+ 50g[/STRIKE]
    [STRIKE]La Roche Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 100ml[/STRIKE]
    Superdrug Calm Skin Hydrating 2 in 1 Serum & Moisturiser 50ml
    The Body Shop Vanilla Chai Body Gel-Lotion 250ml
    [STRIKE]Superdrug Little Moisturising Blue Stick 4.8g[/STRIKE]
    Colgate Plax Gentle Care Extra Mild Mouthwash 500ml

My updated PP list. I think the rest will be definitely carried over to June as there's no way I'll get the rest finished in a day.
  • sstevo19
    Options
    One UU tonight:

SVR Physiopure Pure and Mild Cleansing Micellar Water 75ml WBA. This was handy to have around, I use it as no rinse hand cleaner, instead of using it to take make up off, since I don't wear it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure