Under 16 needing job..

Options
spobby
spobby Posts: 68 Forumite
hi there,
currently I am aged 14 and will be 15 in January. I'm a teen and need money. I already have a paper round and i live in Milton Keynes..
Looking idealy for a saturday job . Any ideas.

Sorry if in wrong place
thanks

S

Comments

• Tesla
    Tesla Posts: 57 Forumite
    Options
    Are you trustworthy? I mean, when people meet you do they have a problem trusting you? If not then what about delivering magazines and flyers for local businesses?

When I was about your age I worked at Bristol City footie ground selling food/drinks. It paid about £20 per match which wasn't bad at all. Had to get there a couple hours before kick off but usually finished just before the end of the match.

Hope this gives you some ideas.
  • spobby
    spobby Posts: 68 Forumite
    Options
    hmm thanks for you reply.. I think i am trustworthy its just getting to the right people
    S
  • Savvy_Sue
    Savvy_Sue Posts: 46,089 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    At 15 you will still find some jobs that won't be open to you, either because of age restrictions for child working (you can't work in a cinema until you're 17, for example) or just H&S implications. Which is a bind, but all I can suggest is that you trawl round ALL the local shops and businesses one Saturday, go in and introduce yourself and ask if there are any vacancies.

Just remembered my nephew works in the local chippy, peeling potatoes, and has done for quite a while. Does a couple of hours after school 2-3 times a week, and they love him, plus his Saturdays are still free!
    Signature removed for peace of mind
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport