We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Daily Mail rewards club thread 4

1…40544055405740594060…4154

Comments

  • pjran
    pjran Posts: 2,004 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Please may I have a Sunday code if you have a spare?
  • peewhyeff
    peewhyeff Posts: 1,288 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    I have been given a possible Thursday code if someone would like to try it.
  • pjran
    pjran Posts: 2,004 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Please may I have a Thursday and Friday code if you have one spare?
  • Molly4
    Molly4 Posts: 894 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Good Morning

    Could I please have a last minute WEDNESDAY code? I'm also looking for codes for Thursday, Friday, Saturday and today, Sunday if and when available. Thank you in advance for your help.

    Regards

    Molly4
  • martinsnest
    martinsnest Posts: 3,274 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Looking for a Sunday and Monday code if possible.  
  • Molly4
    Molly4 Posts: 894 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    edited 5 May 2025 at 9:15PM
    Good Morning

    Could I please have a last minute THURSDAY code? I'm also looking for codes for Friday, Saturday, Sunday and today, Monday if and when available. Thank you in advance for your help.

    Regards

    Molly4

    **** UPDATE - I'm just looking for Thursday, Friday, Sunday and Monday codes now thanks to very much appreciated help from Stob.
  • Stob
    Stob Posts: 16,089 Forumite
    Ninth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    edited 5 May 2025 at 8:59PM
    Hi I have 2 possible Saturday codes if anyone would like to try them.

    Both gone
  • peewhyeff
    peewhyeff Posts: 1,288 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Saturday code going spare if anyone still looking.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.