We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Daily Mail rewards club thread 4

1…40504051405340554056…4154

Comments

  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,447
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Can anyone help me with a Saturday code please - I've been blocked from using q&a route?
  • martinsnest
    martinsnest Posts: 3,274
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Any chance of a Sunday code anyone!
  • martinsnest
    martinsnest Posts: 3,274
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    I have a spare Monday code.  Would anyone like to swap it for a Sunday one!?
  • peewhyeff
    peewhyeff Posts: 1,288
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    redagila said:
    Can anyone help me with a Saturday code please - I've been blocked from using q&a route?
    Sent you a Saturday code.
  • Stob
    Stob Posts: 16,100
    Ninth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    edited 8 April 2025 at 12:16PM
    Hi I have received a few possible codes 6 Saturday and 2 Sunday, if anyone would like to try them.

    3 Saturday gone

    Both Sunday gone
  • martinsnest
    martinsnest Posts: 3,274
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Still looking for a Sunday and would also like today Wednesday still have a spare Monday if any swap wanted 
  • peewhyeff
    peewhyeff Posts: 1,288
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Someone might like to try poss Saturday code.  56. 28...53..61...78..46
  • Molly4
    Molly4 Posts: 894
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Good Morning

    Could I please have codes for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and today, Thursday if and when available? Thank you in advance for your help.

    Regards


    Molly4
  • Molly4
    Molly4 Posts: 894
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Good Morning

    Could I please have a last minute TUESDAY code? I'm also looking for codes for Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and today, Saturday if and when available. Thank you in advance for your help.

    Regards

    Molly4
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.