Daily Mail rewards club thread 4

Options

Comments

• ailey
    ailey Posts: 3,184 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 17 August 2018 at 12:30AM
    Options
    [STRIKE]Can anyone help me with a Thursday code please? I have a spare Sunday code for a possible swap. Many thanks.[/STRIKE] :)

EDIT: Many thanks to bananapocket70 for the Thursday code. Very much appreciated!! :T

Sunday code went to knmnhsun although was probably just too late. Sorry about that. :)
    "For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."
  • peever168
    peever168 Posts: 289 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Wishing STOB and family are having a good holiday and would like to take this opportunity to thank him for all his help with codes. Enjoy and have a great time!
  • ailey
    ailey Posts: 3,184 Forumite
    Options
    peever168 wrote: »
    Wishing STOB and family are having a good holiday and would like to take this opportunity to thank him for all his help with codes. Enjoy and have a great time!

We all echo your good wishes to Stob, peever168. He does such a remarkable job helping us all with the codes!! He's a shining star and will be missed this week but hopefully will be able to relax and have fun..........and not be seeing codes in his sleep!

Have a wonderful holiday, Stob and I'm sure the sun will constantly shine in Malta. Have a good rest and enjoy yourselves.

All good wishes and thanks from us all!! :):):):)
    "For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."
  • martinsnest
    martinsnest Posts: 2,920 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Ditto def will be missed. His holiday is very well deserved.
  • bananapocket70
    Options
    ailey wrote: »
    Can anyone help me with a Thursday code please? I have a spare Sunday code for a possible swap. Many thanks. :)
    Have sent you a pm.
  • pinksterbloem
    Options
    Would be much obliged if anyone can help me out with a Monday and/or Wednesday code from this week.
    TIA, PB
  • POPPYOSCAR
    POPPYOSCAR Posts: 14,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Sunday and monday avaiable.
  • pinksterbloem
    Options
    Would appreciate the Monday code if still available. Many TIA.

PB
  • knmnhsun
    knmnhsun Posts: 418 Forumite
    Options
    hi im on holiday and would like codes from sunday until wednesday if anyone has any spare have limited access to the internet but im at my daughters house for a few hours thanks enjoy your holiday stob x
  • silverfairy
    silverfairy Posts: 2,121 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks for Sunday & Monday codes, PoppyOscar
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business