We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Daily Mail rewards club thread 4

1…35513552355435563557…4154

Comments

  • pjran
    pjran Posts: 2,004
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    edited 15 February 2023 at 12:11AM
    Please may I have a Monday and Tuesday code if you have any spare?

    THANK YOU martinsnest FOR THE MONDAY CODE & THANK YOU IANFORCE FOR THE TUESDAY CODE
  • MACKEM99
    MACKEM99 Posts: 1,274
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Good morning,

    Anyone have a spare code for Monday please?

    Thanks

    M99
  • joe2cool
    joe2cool Posts: 4,121
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    Forumite
    Hi would anyone have spare code for today pls?

    Thx
    joe2cool
  • ellenvan
    ellenvan Posts: 534
    500 Posts Fourth Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    If anyone has a spare code for Sat, Sunday Mon or Tues I would be grateful

    Thanks
  • martinsnest
    martinsnest Posts: 3,274
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Would like a Sunday code still.  Would be grateful if anyone has a spare. I have a spare Tuesday if that helps anyone
  • ailey
    ailey Posts: 3,219
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    edited 14 February 2023 at 10:52PM
    Can anyone help me with a Monday and Tuesday code please? Many thanks.  :)

    EDIT: Many thanks to ianforce for the Tuesday code. Very much appreciated!!  :)
    "For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."
  • dfurn
    dfurn Posts: 283
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    Forumite
    May I request a code for today Monday please
  • I'm in need of a code or two for today (Tuesday) if anyone has spares.    

    I can currently offer Saturday to Monday codes in exchange if that helps.

    TIA
  • lubylwu
    lubylwu Posts: 881
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Would appreciate a code for Tuesday please.
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - the present. ;)
  • Auntycaz
    Auntycaz Posts: 3,303
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    bpirockin said:
    I'm in need of a code or two for today (Tuesday) if anyone has spares.    

    I can currently offer Saturday to Monday codes in exchange if that helps.

    TIA
    i have sent you 2 x possible Tuesday codes via pm. I could use 2 x Sunday codes if you have any. Thank you.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.