We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Daily Mail rewards club thread 4

1…34803481348334853486…4154

Comments

  • Zanie
    Zanie Posts: 324 Forumite
    100 Posts Second Anniversary
    Can anyone please help me with Thursday codes 
  • Sunhappy
    Sunhappy Posts: 1,480 Forumite
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    I would appreciate codes for Thursday and Friday
  • pjran
    pjran Posts: 2,004 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Please may I have a Wednesday & Friday code if you have any spare?
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,447 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 30 December 2022 at 9:25PM
    Can anyone help me with Wed & Fri codes (both x2)  please?  TIA  

    ***Many thanks to Stob for the Wed. codes ***
  • Ronnie100
    Ronnie100 Posts: 1,085 Forumite
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts
    Please may I have a code for Thursday thank you 
  • lubylwu
    lubylwu Posts: 881 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Would appreciate a code for Friday please.
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - the present. ;)
  • Stob
    Stob Posts: 16,089 Forumite
    Ninth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    fatboy77 said:
    Good morning. Can anyone please help with a spare Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday code? Many thanks.
    Molly4 said:
    Good Morning

    Could I please have codes for Monday, Tuesday and today, Wednesday if and when available? Thank you for your continued help.

    Regards

    Molly4

    **** UPDATE - I'm just looking for Tuesday and Wednesday codes now thanks to very much appreciated help from Stob. 
    joe2cool said:
    Hi would anyone have spare codes for Monday &/or Today pls?

    Thx
    Hi PMs sent with possible Wednesday codes
  • Stob
    Stob Posts: 16,089 Forumite
    Ninth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Sunhappy said:
    I would appreciate codes for Tuesday and Wednesday
    Auntycaz said:
    If anyone has any spare codes for Monday Tuesday or Wednesday (x2) I would really appreciate them. Thank you. 
    Hi tested positive for covid late yesterday. If anyone can help with 1 or 2 codes for today and probably the next 3 or 4 days I'd be most grateful
    TIA
    FTD 
    dfurn said:
    Hi all may I ask for a code for today Wednesday please?
    redagila said:
    If anyone has ventured out & obtained spare codes, I would love to have any of the following
    Monday x 2
    Tuesday x 1
    Wednesday x 2

    Sorry I haven't been out for some time so have no spare codes to offer for swaps.

    ***Many thanks to Stob for the Monday codes & bevmk21 & bpirockin for Tuesday codes***
    redagila said:
    bprockin is having difficulties posting her request so has asked me to ask on her behalf for Wednesday codes if anyone has spares. 
    She has a spare Tuesday to offer as a swap.
    lubylwu said:
    Would appreciate a code for Wednesday please.
    bevmk127 said:
    After a wed code please.
    ianforce said:
    Anyone have a spare Tue and Wed code please as couldn't get to the shops? Thanks
    Hi PMs sent with possible Wednesday codes
  • Stob
    Stob Posts: 16,089 Forumite
    Ninth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ailey said:
    Can anyone help me with a Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday code please? Many thanks.  :)

    EDIT: Many thanks to Stob for the Monday code. Very much appreciated!!  :)
    Hi PM sent with possible Wednesday code
  • Stob
    Stob Posts: 16,089 Forumite
    Ninth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    HI, I'm after codes for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday if there are any spare.

    Thanks
    Hi PM sent with possible Wednesday code
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.