We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Daily Mail rewards club thread 4

1…30873088309030923093…4154

Comments

  • peewhyeff
    peewhyeff Posts: 1,292
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Stob said:
    Hi I have a few possible Wednesday codes available.
    Yes please Stob if you still have a spare.
  • ailey
    ailey Posts: 3,219
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    edited 28 April 2022 at 11:55PM
    Can anyone help me with a Thursday code please? Many thanks.

    Can anyone make use of a last minute Sunday code? :)
    "For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."
  • Stob
    Stob Posts: 16,102
    Ninth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    peewhyeff said:
    Stob said:
    Hi I have a few possible Wednesday codes available.
    Yes please Stob if you still have a spare.
    Hi PM sent with possible Wednesday code
  • fatboy77
    fatboy77 Posts: 658
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Good morning. Can anyone please help with a spare Thursday and Friday code? Many thanks. 
  • lubylwu
    lubylwu Posts: 881
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Stob said:
    Hi I have a few possible Wednesday codes available.
    Yes please if still available.
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - the present. ;)
  • pjran
    pjran Posts: 2,004
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    edited 29 April 2022 at 10:10PM
    Please may I have a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday code if you have any spare? 

    THANK YOU CAZ FOR THE THURSDAY CODE AND STOB FOR ALL THE OTHERS
  • martinbuckley
    martinbuckley Posts: 1,725
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Hi, I'm after a code for Wednesday & Thursday if there are any spares.

    Thanks.
  • Auntycaz
    Auntycaz Posts: 3,303
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    ailey said:
    Can anyone help me with a Thursday code please? Many thanks.

    Can anyone make use of a last minute Sunday code? :)
    Have sent you a possible Thursday code via pm
  • Auntycaz
    Auntycaz Posts: 3,303
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    pjran said:
    Please may I have a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday code if you have any spare? 
    I have sent you a possible Thursday code via pm
  • Auntycaz
    Auntycaz Posts: 3,303
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Hi, I'm after a code for Wednesday & Thursday if there are any spares.

    Thanks.
    have sent you a possible Thursday code via pm
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.