🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Daily Mail rewards club thread 4

Options

Comments

• umami
    umami Posts: 794 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Thank you Stob for Wednesday codes.
    umami
  • ailey
    ailey Posts: 3,184 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 30 June 2018 at 12:27AM
    Options
    Did anyone watch Fake Britain on BBC on Thursday night? One of the things they were talking about was the fact that some people have had their Nectar points stolen. One lady had over £200 stolen which she had saved for Christmas, possibly last year.

Has anyone checked their Nectar account recently? Maybe a good idea to log in and check. I had not been in mine for many months, possibly even a year or more. I know that I had money in there and I'm racking my brain to see if I can remember spending it. The only place that I'm aware that I can spend the points is Argos although there will be other places. I've just never looked into it. Hopefully I did spend them myself and I've just forgotten but I'm very seldom in Argos so I would have thought that it would have stood out.

Anyway I did exchange some of my Daily Mail Nectar points to store vouchers for another store a few weeks ago. I can see those transactions on my Nectar account. What I was wondering is.......when we exchange our DM points, they don't take into account the points we've collected from EBay, Sainsbury's etc and they should still be showing on our Nectar account separately? In other words, when the Daily Mail changed over last year to Nectar points, the only points on the Mail Rewards page would have been from the ones collected from the Daily Mail as points earned elsewhere would only show on the Nectar website? Hope this is not too gobbledegook!
    "For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."
  • knmnhsun
    knmnhsun Posts: 418 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 30 June 2018 at 8:01PM
    Options
    thanks stob for the codes much appreciated x
  • Stob
    Stob Posts: 14,735 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    knmnhsun wrote: »
    hi has anyone got a tuesday, wednesday or friday code please thanks anne x

Hi knmnhsun PM sent
  • Newegg
    Newegg Posts: 38 Forumite
    Options
    I could use a spare today's code if any going. Thanks.
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,122 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    edited 30 June 2018 at 11:51AM
    Options
    Morning, I would appreciate a Friday [STRIKE]and Saturday [/STRIKE]code please if any spare, TIA.

Thanks to Browntoa for Saturday code :)
  • joe2cool
    joe2cool Posts: 4,121 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi would anyone have a spare code for Today pls?

Thx
    joe2cool
  • Sunhappy
    Sunhappy Posts: 1,472 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I would appreciate a Saturday code.
  • Uxendon
    Uxendon Posts: 875 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Would anyone have a spare Saturday code please.
  • bonerz
    bonerz Posts: 22 Forumite
    Options
    I'd love a Saturday code if any spares going. Thank you.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 6 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure