Forum Home» Freebies (no spend required)

Free Schweppes mixers (eg tonic water, ginger ale) - Page 2

New Post Advanced Search

Free Schweppes mixers (eg tonic water, ginger ale)

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
18 replies 8.8K views
2»

Replies

• sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
    16.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, how did you get the Aqua Libra cans? I've seen a lot of people getting them and I just wondered where from.

You click the link in the first post and sign up. Looks like some people got a small bottle of gin and a bottle of tonic and others got Aqua Libra so its luck of the draw.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • Thanks Sarah. I signed up for this about 3 weeks ago and have so far had nothing. Will just have to wait and see.
  • MunchkimMunchkim Forumite
    5.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture Photogenic I won, I won, I won!
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Aqua Libra cans were from a competition that finished at the end of June
    Just become FTBs & Aiming to be mortgage free by 2034 :wink:

Thank you to all who post on the comps/freebies forums
    you've helped us save our deposit :money:
  • welshbookwormwelshbookworm Forumite
    2.9K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just received another box from Schweppes (St Germain and lemon tonic water)
    Lovely surprise, very happy
    :)
    The best portion of your life will be the small, nameless moments you spend smiling with someone who matters to you.
  • nothing here tried twice but nothing
  • Chocmonster7Chocmonster7 Forumite
    2.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nothing here either, would love some freebie tonics to add to some hampers I'm making up.
  • sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
    16.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still available/back on
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • Sa21101993Sa21101993 Forumite
    7 posts
    10 Posts
    thanks just signed up for their club