Sports Direct 20% Off with App but beware

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
SuzieGirlSuzieGirl Forumite
39 Posts
Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
Order from Sports Direct through their app using the promo code APP20 will get you “20% Extra off Everything” until 26th March.

Here are the T&Cs https://www.sportsdirect.com/customerservices/termsandconditions/websitetermsandconditions

HOWEVER.... Well I’ll just let you read the email I sent them...

“....The promotion clearly states 20% EXTRA off EVERYTHING.

However, the track pants I’ve bought which are £24 each or 2 for £38 and the underpants which are £6 each or 2 for £9 have had the discount for buying two pairs removed.

So that isn’t 20% EXTRA off EVERYTHING is it?! In fact it’s 40p more with 20% off than it would have been had I bought through the website.

The T&Cs only say you can’t use the discount code with any other promotional code it doesn’t say you can’t use the discount code with other online offers.

Using the app and the APP20 discount code should have been 20% cheaper than buying through the regular website. Right? I should have had an EXTRA 20% off EVERYTHING shouldn’t I?

I have read the terms and conditions very carefully and it is clear that I should have received 20% off in addition to any other offers online through your website.

Please recalculate my charge and issue a refund for the difference which, I believe is £16......”

What do you all think?

Sent from my iPad
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

A guide to council tax bands

Lower your band & save £1,000s

MSE Guides

Cinema MoneySaving tips & tricks

Including year's 2for1 movies for £1

MSE Deals