New Post Advanced Search

Welcome to the new MSE Forum!

If you were registered on the old Forum BEFORE 6th February 2020, you will need to reset your password (here) before you are able to log in. When you've reset your password, you can close this message with the 'X' in the top-right corner to make it disappear. If you need any help getting started, click here.

Spam Button

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in I wanna buy-it or do-it
sarah1972sarah1972
15.9K posts
Forumite, Board Guide
Part of the Furniture 10000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
✭✭✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in I wanna buy-it or do-it
Hi Everyone

Just a quick reminder for long term users and a heads up for new users ,
If you spot any genuine Spam on this board, could you all please hit the spam button, this helps the forum team deal with it much quicker if we all work together to get it bashed.

Please don't reply to the spam as this will just keep it at the top of the board every time it is bumped.

Thanks for all your help

Sarah :beer:
I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms