Free Rustlers Gourmet burger (print coupon)

NorthernLass
NorthernLass Posts: 4,033 Forumite
Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
edited 27 February 2018 at 6:02PM in Freebies (no spend required)
Take the quiz to find out how posh you are then fill in your details at the end.
Redeemable at Tesco or Co-op only.

https://rustlersonline.com/posh-quiz/

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 27 Feb: To get your coupon for a free Rustlers Gourmet BBQ or Rustlers Gourmet Classic burger, take its ‘How posh are you?’ quiz (takes a minute or two to complete) and then enter your name and email address to be sent your coupon.

You’ll need to print the coupon (from a desktop or laptop) and redeem it at Tesco or Co-op stores only, subject to stock, by Fri 13 Apr.

Only one coupon can be used per transaction and per person.

Big thanks to NorthernLass for the spot!
[purplesignup][/purplesignup]

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,888 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Thanks Northernlass

POSH ACTIVITY – ONLINE QUIZ TERMS AND CONDITIONS
    Coupons must be printed out by the redeemer
    Coupons can be redeemed by UK residents aged 16 and over
    Photocopied coupons cannot be accepted
    All coupons are to be redeemed within the UK and in participating Tesco and Co-op stores only
    Coupons can be used with any existing in-store promotions
    Coupons can only be used in payment for the Rustlers Gourmet range
    Only one coupon can be used per transaction, per person and per email address and must be handed to cashier upon purchase
    Each coupon offers a free Rustlers Gourmet BBQ or Rustlers Gourmet Classic
    This coupon cannot be used in conjunction with any other Rustlers coupons
    All coupons must be redeemed by 13/04/18
    Coupons are not transferable, refundable in cash or replaceable if lost, destroyed or stolen
    The company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice
    The company reserves the right to refuse payment against incorrectly redeemed coupons
    Any data received from consumers will be used for marketing purposes only and will not be shared with any third parties
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • t14cy_t
    t14cy_t Posts: 1,318 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    got mine today. a nice treat!
  • PasturesNew
    PasturesNew Posts: 70,698 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    I've no printer.... not posh enough to have one :)

Nothing flogged in a plastic container from a factory could ever be called "gourmet" in my book. More "bit nicer than your usual, maybe, depending on tastes" :)
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 22 February 2018 at 1:14PM
    I've no printer.... not posh enough to have one :)

Nothing flogged in a plastic container from a factory could ever be called "gourmet" in my book. More "bit nicer than your usual, maybe, depending on tastes" :)

Ah that's a shame- I don't know if it helps but I used to not have a printer and the thing that put me off was needing to shell out for anything up to £20 for ink cartridges which lasted about 2-3 months before drying out.

But I recently found out that HP have a few printers (not sure if it includes the whole of their range) where you can join their "club" (not sure of it's name but it's fairly obvious when you get the printer).
    I pay £1.99 per month and they keep me stocked up with ink. They have a few different options on price depending on how many prints you use. I took the cheapest option and they allow me 50 pages a month (more than this I can raise the price as a one off or continually but I don't want to and don't tend to need to).

It has no minimum joining term, (and I am in no way anything to do with them and have no idea if other brands offer something similar- they may well do). I use it mostly to print "show this page" type offers and coupons :)
  • Alikay
    Alikay Posts: 5,147 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Thanks, but needed to install a particular printing app to print coupon off, can't save and print, so I didn't bother in the end.
    Probably a good job anyway, I'm trying to eat more healthily and a pre-packed burger doesn't really meet that objective.
  • jenniewb
    Alikay wrote: »
    Thanks, but needed to install a particular printing app to print coupon off, can't save and print, so I didn't bother in the end.
    Probably a good job anyway, I'm trying to eat more healthily and a pre-packed burger doesn't really meet that objective.
    Assuming you spend the voucher on a burger ;)
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,526 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    jenniewb wrote: »
    But I recently found out that HP have a few printers (not sure if it includes the whole of their range) where you can join their "club" (not sure of it's name but it's fairly obvious when you get the printer).
    HP Instant Ink. Works for any current cartridge and you often get a couple of months free trial with a new printer. You do have to think about how many pages you actually print in a typical month.
    jenniewb wrote: »
    Assuming you spend the voucher on a burger ;)
    It's a burger voucher :wall: Rustlers don't do a kale and quinoa version yet.
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • Thanks OP, just got mine!
  • jenniewb
    NBLondon wrote: »
    HP Instant Ink. Works for any current cartridge and you often get a couple of months free trial with a new printer. You do have to think about how many pages you actually print in a typical month.
    It's a burger voucher :wall: Rustlers don't do a kale and quinoa version yet.
    It works with things other than burgers IME.
    (but if bashing your head against a wall like that makes you feel better, ... I'm still £1.99 happier)
  • I got the email but when I pressed on print it said I had already printed it :-(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure