We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Internet banking scam
kitchen_buff
Posts: 273 Forumite
in Loans
I have received three emails this week from TSB online banking and Nationwide online banking, telling me there is a problem with my online banks accounts, and that I should log on to the link to sort out the issues.
Guess what I don't have an account with either of these banks, so I logged on as username Dic**ed and password tos*er. and it got me into the scam site. I have informed tsb and nationwide of this, so yoll be careful out there.
Guess what I don't have an account with either of these banks, so I logged on as username Dic**ed and password tos*er. and it got me into the scam site. I have informed tsb and nationwide of this, so yoll be careful out there.
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards