We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Please Help :(
Hi Guys,
I've got a funny situation;
I want to borrow a loan between 7 - 10k. Currently im self employed contractor in London working freelance at digital agencies as a designer. I'm due to leave London & my freelance role in 2 weeks, where I will stay for a short while at my parents. They have just moved, so they are not on the electoral role.
So am I right in thinking this will prove a problem for getting a loan, as 1. i dont start full time work until 2 weeks, 2. im moving out of my place (which is not registered as my address with my bank) and away from London to my parents which they have just moved into.
How do I get around this getting 1. A good APR & Loan, 2. Not credit checked and denied?
Thank you so much in advance,
Dust.
I've got a funny situation;
I want to borrow a loan between 7 - 10k. Currently im self employed contractor in London working freelance at digital agencies as a designer. I'm due to leave London & my freelance role in 2 weeks, where I will stay for a short while at my parents. They have just moved, so they are not on the electoral role.
So am I right in thinking this will prove a problem for getting a loan, as 1. i dont start full time work until 2 weeks, 2. im moving out of my place (which is not registered as my address with my bank) and away from London to my parents which they have just moved into.
How do I get around this getting 1. A good APR & Loan, 2. Not credit checked and denied?
Thank you so much in advance,
Dust.
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards