We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Trying to get my first loan
Hello,
I am trying to get my first loan from a bank. Probably the bank i belong to, commerce (i hope its ok to say there name on here).
I am looking to get 1500$. Reason - because i need to cover the cost of a streetbike (not sure if i am going to have to tell them what it is for though).
I think i may have some credit, as i have a lease on a car in my name, but has only been for 10 months now. I have never been late on a payment either.
I'm 23 yrs old, have been working at my current job for 2 yrs now and im making roughly 1400$ per month (im in college what do you expect).
Current expences...car payment 300 per month, insurance 200 per month, gas 125 per month...thats it. So i know that i can pay it off quickly (within 3 months)
I dont know where to go, what to look for or at...basically i dont know any particulars. So any and all help would be fantastic!
Hope the information given helps!
Thanks!
I am trying to get my first loan from a bank. Probably the bank i belong to, commerce (i hope its ok to say there name on here).
I am looking to get 1500$. Reason - because i need to cover the cost of a streetbike (not sure if i am going to have to tell them what it is for though).
I think i may have some credit, as i have a lease on a car in my name, but has only been for 10 months now. I have never been late on a payment either.
I'm 23 yrs old, have been working at my current job for 2 yrs now and im making roughly 1400$ per month (im in college what do you expect).
Current expences...car payment 300 per month, insurance 200 per month, gas 125 per month...thats it. So i know that i can pay it off quickly (within 3 months)
I dont know where to go, what to look for or at...basically i dont know any particulars. So any and all help would be fantastic!
Hope the information given helps!
Thanks!
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards