We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Occupier consent form
bigheadxx
Posts: 3,047 Forumite
I’m buying a property in my sole name which myself and my girlfriend will move into with our children (all under 17). At the moment she owns a property of her own and when she sells it will put the money into the new house. She won’t go onto the mortgage due to adverse credit.
We all intend to live in the property, but not from date of completion. Should I wait until she moves in for the consent form or should I tell the lender straight away? Does it in any way delay the process and could it be something that causes the mortgage to be refused?
We all intend to live in the property, but not from date of completion. Should I wait until she moves in for the consent form or should I tell the lender straight away? Does it in any way delay the process and could it be something that causes the mortgage to be refused?
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards