We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
I need help ref d w p new mortgage interest loans.
Dcarmarie
Posts: 1
Newbie
Hi I spoke to the company dealing with this two months ago. I was told I'd receive information and forms to sign if I still wanted the loan/help.
Disabled and I'm Income related esa.
But so far nothing. I rand e s a helpline. No joy they didn't have the details for them. Then I had a letter last week sating I had to send the forms back by the 8th of Jan! Help iv lost number etc d w p are hopeless I don't want to miss put. Its circle or Circa I believe. Panicking now as I'll struggle.
( I have managed to sort a lower interest rate at last. Saving me a fair bit. )
Disabled and I'm Income related esa.
But so far nothing. I rand e s a helpline. No joy they didn't have the details for them. Then I had a letter last week sating I had to send the forms back by the 8th of Jan! Help iv lost number etc d w p are hopeless I don't want to miss put. Its circle or Circa I believe. Panicking now as I'll struggle.
( I have managed to sort a lower interest rate at last. Saving me a fair bit. )
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards