Littlewoods Help

Options
Hiya,

Have a credit account with littlewoods that is supposed to be 0% for 20 months. However, even though my balance is now only £218 (yay!) my statement says my next payment should be just shy of £38. Any ideas why the jump? Thus far it has been around £13/month and I have had the account less than a year. Statement isn’t showing anything helpful but I’m not certain I’m looking in the right place.

Is there anywhere on the site I can see precisely what I’m paying for this month? I feel like something must be accruing interest but it doesn’t really make much sense.

TIA x
Debts Jan 2018: £0/£1,200 personal loan, £118.29/£605.71 CC/SC Savings Jan 2018: £450
2018 Challenges: Save £12k in 2018 #72 - £60/£2,400, Virtual Sealed Pot Challenge #17 £15.61/£100

Comments

• sourcrates
    sourcrates Posts: 28,888 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Hi,

You will most likely find its due to the individual cost of each separate item you buy.

Each item you buy is a different price, this item has its own monthly repayments, more expensive items will be, not surprisingly, more money per week, or per month, its the difference in monthly repayments per item, that make your monthly payment fluctuate.

Ordering new stuff can add to the complication as well.

Hope i explained that OK, some how i don't think i did lol.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free wannabe, Credit file and ratings, and Bankruptcy and living with it boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.For free non-judgemental debt advice, contact either Stepchange, National Debtline, or CitizensAdviceBureaux.Link to SOA Calculator- https://www.stoozing.com/soa.php The "provit letter" is here-https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/2607247/letter-when-you-know-nothing-about-about-the-debt-aka-prove-it-letter
  • AWPTheo
    AWPTheo Posts: 35 Forumite
    Options
    I haven’t bought anything new for months as I’ve been trying to cut my debts and kick the spending habit, hence the confusion!
    Debts Jan 2018: £0/£1,200 personal loan, £118.29/£605.71 CC/SC Savings Jan 2018: £450
    2018 Challenges: Save £12k in 2018 #72 - £60/£2,400, Virtual Sealed Pot Challenge #17 £15.61/£100

• HampshireH
    HampshireH Posts: 4,480 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    If there are any late payment fees or interest charges it will tell you on your statement.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure