50% off M&S toys & kids books in store and now online

50% off toys, kids books in store today....not a big choice but good to stock up on.

Also 50% off xmas gift sets .

Replies

• Thanks for the heads up.
  • dollywopsdollywops Forumite
    1.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Went to Watford first thing yesterday and bought a few books for the almost 11 week old grandson. DH was with me otherwise I would have bought more and toys as well. On the way out I couldn't resist a set of 8 Thomas books and some sort of tablet that reads the books aloud for £10 I did resist the wooden Noah's Ark.

Lots of stock. I also think all the comforters were half price too.

Happy shopping.
  • whitesatinwhitesatin Forumite
    2.1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    Forumite
    dollywops wrote: »
    Went to Watford first thing yesterday and bought a few books for the almost 11 week old grandson. DH was with me otherwise I would have bought more and toys as well. On the way out I couldn't resist a set of 8 Thomas books and some sort of tablet that reads the books aloud for £10 I did resist the wooden Noah's Ark.

Lots of stock. I also think all the comforters were half price too.

Happy shopping.

dollywops, like yourself, I can rarely resist buying for my grandchildren and, as an ex teacher, can always justify books. Anyway, just wanted to say that I'm quite near Watford (I pop in regularly on the bus from HH, nearby) but I recently found out about a book club (66 books I think it's called), in Hemel, and, for a small joining fee (£2 per year), you can go along once a month and buy books at 70% off the RRP. I bought lots last Saturday as gifts for my 5 grandchildren. They do all sorts of books but I tend to buy children's books mostly. There is a website you could look at.
  • dollywopsdollywops Forumite
    1.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    I went back yesterday and bought some more books to give as gifts. There was also a whole display of comforters and they were all half-price.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Did you know there's an MSE app?

It's free & available on iOS & Android

MSE App

Regifting: good idea or not?

Add your two cents to the discussion

MSE Forum

Energy Price Guarantee calculator

How much you'll likely pay from April

MSE Tools