Free T Shirt

Options

Comments

• Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    I ordered one on 21st November. No update to my account online and I have heard nothing.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • crunchie96
    Options
    its been over month got confirmation but no t shirt dont think will get :mad::mad::mad:
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,930 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    crunchie96 wrote: »
    its been over month got confirmation but no t shirt dont think will get :mad::mad::mad:

you win some, you lose some however it is coming from America and there has been christmas in between so its actually not been over a month as far as mailing out goes.

It was only posted 4 weeks ago so you must of applied before seeing it on here.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • DB9
    DB9 Posts: 117 Forumite
    Options
    Email yesterday from them.. Hi Db !
    How are you? I hope everything is fine!
    Do you remember ordering free t-shirts from DeGorilla store? I just wanted to tell you that on Monday we are planning to ship your order(free t-shirts). Usually shipping time is between 6-14 days, however due to large amount of orders, this might take a little bit longer... more details we will send you on Monday!
  • mersey
    mersey Posts: 1,296 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Placed an order,nothing to lose.Thanks to original poster.
  • Stephanie_Jane_2
    Options
    has anyone's tshirts arrived yet?
  • crunchie96
    Options
    has anyone's tshirts arrived yet?

no nothing i dont think it will come
  • DB9
    DB9 Posts: 117 Forumite
    Options
    No and no more emails
  • tomvox
    tomvox Posts: 188 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    No and no further contact. It didn't cost anything so nothing lost.
  • epm-84
    epm-84 Posts: 2,723 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Received an email saying there's been a change in ownership and consequently there won't be any free T-Shirts
    My name is Tayler Hughes and I purchased DeGorilla from its previous owners recently. Escrow went through on Saturday 3rd of March. I've been working non-stop to get to grips with things and this is the soonest I could get an email out.

I'm writing to you regarding the free promotional T-Shirt that you have ordered from us.

You should have had information months ago but unfortunately that's not how it went, you've been left in the dark and I'm sorry about that.

Where is my T-Shirt?

I'm sorry to say that I don't plan on sending out any completely free T-Shirts.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure