Does Anyone Use Naked Wines

Options
I have had an order from them a couple of times when I have had £50 off vouchers. However, I am no longer eligible for any money off vouchers. I joined their Angels club earlier this year and have been paying £20 a month. I bought some wine at Easter but now I have £180 saved up with them.

I keep getting emails from them to order some wine for Christmas and offers of free bottles. Looking at it, their wine is pretty good quality and doesn't seem any more expensive than the better ones at Tesco or Aldi. I also have to give some wine as gifts so buying a 12 crate would not really be excessive I suppose.

Just wanted your opinions of it really.
The forest would be very silent if no birds sang except for the birds that sang the best

Comments

• MrsWenger
    Options
    Hi, we have used them for many years now and also pay £20 per month on the Angel scheme.

We like their wines and the delivery service is good. Not the cheapest since becoming part of Majestic but we like to have wines that are different to the usual supermarket options.

Whenever we gift a bottle to friends they enjoy it.
  • tesuhoha
    tesuhoha Posts: 17,971 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    MrsWenger wrote: »
    Hi, we have used them for many years now and also pay £20 per month on the Angel scheme.

We like their wines and the delivery service is good. Not the cheapest since becoming part of Majestic but we like to have wines that are different to the usual supermarket options.

Whenever we gift a bottle to friends they enjoy it.

Thanks. I just had very good service from them. I have ordered some wine for Christmas and they gave me an expensive bottle of fine wine free.

I said to my daughter its too good to give away really and she said don't give it away, keep it all for us!
    The forest would be very silent if no birds sang except for the birds that sang the best

• B_M
    B_M Posts: 714 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    American Express have an offer using a discount code.
    £100 off a £150 or more spend I believe.
    No payments from financial products from cash back sites? Put in a complaint direct and if they don't resolve your issue, head straight to the financial ombudsman - it costs the company £550 in referral fees, win or lose.
  • prenton01
    Options
    Love their wine

Used them for the last few years
    Hi there! We’ve had to remove your signature. Please check the Forum Rules if you’re unsure why it’s been removed and, if still unsure, email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Naked have credited my account with £40. Ordered a Christmas case with a free magnum of prosecco.

My parents use NW too and have their wine on special occasions
  • jackomdj
    jackomdj Posts: 3,073 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Another naked wines Angel here. I usually save my money for their Christmas selection which has wine, gin, glasses, olive oil and coffee in for a really good price.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure