Forum Home » Referrers

Bulb Energy referral thread - Page 30

New Post Advanced Search

Referrers Board

We’re struggling at the moment with the huge volumes of messages we’re getting from Forumites about coronavirus and the impact it’s having on their finances. We’re a small team, with limited resources, but we’re doing our best to manage this spike in demand.

At this time, we need your help more than ever so that we can focus our energy on helping the millions of people affected by coronavirus. For now, we plan to leave the Referrers Board open, but we ask that you only post on here within the Referral Board rules especially of once only per referral and on the correct threads. As always please keep it friendly and within the forum rules.

Thank you for your help and understanding at this really difficult time.

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH

New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions

Bulb Energy referral thread

edited 13 January 2019 at 11:25AM in Referrers
907 replies 111.7K views

Replies

• darren72darren72 Forumite
    1.3K posts
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    If anyone else is wanting to join Bulb Energy I would really appreciate you using my referral code (I've just signed up myself).

You will receive £100 credit if you sign up before midnight on Monday, or £50 credit from Tuesday onwards:

Link: http://bulb.co.uk/refer/graham6388

In addition you will also receive up to £120 towards any exit fees from your previous providers.

Any questions, just let me know
  • edited 20 November 2017 at 2:07PM
    condor2378condor2378 Forumite
    7 posts
    edited 20 November 2017 at 2:07PM
    I used Darren72's link above to get him £100, and if you're going to go to Bulb today I'd appreciate it if you would use my referral link here

bulb.co.uk/refer/nick3482

If you use it before midnight today (20th Nov) you'll also get £100 in your account, but it's still worth it afterwards as you'll get £50.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
  • Dean5Dean5 Forumite
    3 posts
    Second Anniversary First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    Signed up; quick, easy and cheaper than my current provider - delighted :D

bulb.co.uk/refer/dean2452
  • edited 20 November 2017 at 6:54PM
    safe_crackersafe_cracker Forumite
    20 posts
    edited 20 November 2017 at 6:54PM
    :idea:Please consider turning your back on the greedy Big 6 energy suppliers by signing up with an ethical company with a great ethos and even gain £100 into the bargain (providing you sign up prior to 23.59 hrs on 20/11/17 - it reduces to £50 beyond then).

Bulb are anti-fracking, provide 100% renewable electricity and 10% renewable gas. They offer a simple single tariff, that is one of the cheapest on the market. Unusually for an energy company, they have previous form of actually reducing the tariff whenever market conditions allow such a saving to be passed onto the consumer.

Best of all, Bulb's customer service is UK-based and simply the best, as the Trustpilot website will spell out.

:idea:So have yourself a light-bulb moment :idea:
    Just 3 minutes is all that it takes to sign-up to save the planet AND save your money into the bargain.

Please consider taking 3 minutes to sign-up via the following link to make Christmas that little bit more affordable and merrier this year (though always drink any extra bottles of Sherry bought with the bankable £100/£50 responsibly ;-)

https://bulb.co.uk/refer/terry294

Thank you.
  • BrowntoaBrowntoa Forumite, Board Guide
    46.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deleted several reposts of people's referral including one who deleted their earlier post

You repost , I delete your repost
    Links in my signature currently broken
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to [email protected] Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • TCA wrote: »
    With Bulb doubling their referral rewards for the next 7 days, anyone using my link over the next week will get an extra £80 in the form of bank transfer or Amazon vouchers. So use my link below and get £100 from Bulb plus an extra £80 from me, therefore £180 in total. Thanks in advance if you do.

Just signed up using your link - thank you
  • TCATCA Forumite
    1.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Just signed up using your link - thank you

Many thanks for using my link fluffywhitedog. Please PM me when your switch has gone through and let me know how you'd like to receive your additional £80 share of my referral fee. Cheers.
  • TCATCA Forumite
    1.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    For avoidance of any confusion, Bulb's £100 referral offer is now finished and the bonus reverts to the normal £50 to both referrer and new customer.

As such, for anyone now using my referral link, I'm reverting to my previous offer of an extra £30 (from the £50 I'd get) in the form of Amazon credits/gift card or bank transfer. So you'd get £80 in total.

My link is already posted in this thread. Thanks in advance to anyone who uses it.
  • Sarah has given you £50 of FREE renewable energy. To claim your free gift, sign up using this li: ://bulb.co.uk/refer/sarah1414

I have had £200 in referrals now, it’s amazing and they are so efficient.

Let’s help each other ?

Till November 19th. It’s a whopping £100 for us both !

Sarah
  • bulb.co.uk/refer/sophie4983
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support